NSFW The Fraublagher Silly Image, Meme, and Video thread

I don't know. Feels like there is something missing from this thread, Nukes.
More cowbell?

Alm304J.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Strings

The one and only thing I would never like to see on the internet and the goddamn gif is playing while I TYPEFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

i honestly like your idea @nukes! while i love Frau's funnyass clips it takes away from the gorgeous selfies. i already have three crushes on this site and would like to have several more!!! :D

You and me both.

It got so out of hand that I can't remember the username I have a crush on, it's all faces I remember.

I remember @Puff Dabby exclusively though. One day, she and I will conquer the world and make love bathing in the blood of our enemies.

Or wait, was that @Lambie ?

See how confused I am?

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and pacojas
You and me both.

It got so out of hand that I can't remember the username I have a crush on, it's all faces I remember.

I remember @Puff Dabby exclusively though. One day, she and I will conquer the world and make love bathing in the blood of our enemies.

Or wait, was that @Lambie ?

See how confused I am?

:eek: i think i'll just go get wasted and try not to visualize this type of bloodbath!

:eek: i think i'll just go get wasted and try not to visualize this type of bloodbath!

Why, bloodbaths are fun. Aren't they?

Man, yesterday a friend of mine said "what the fuck is with the violence man, you sound like a mad person, how do you come up with ideas like that?" after I told him how I'd torture him if he killed one of the cats.