The following video reaffirms my belief...

That's Zussman Village on Fort Knox in Kentucky, the Army's urban ops training ground. That video is a training exercise I believe.

I don't get airsoft anyways. How can you tell when you hit someone? At least with paintball, you can see a bright swash of paint on someone.

Me and my borthers always wanted to try an airsoft type thing... But with shotguns and rubber pellets.

Valve1138 said:
I firmly admit that I'm not hardcore. :p

Oh, and the military won't take me anyway.

There are exceptions of course. I can understand getting together with buddies and having fun shooting at eachother, but most of the guys I've met who play fall into my pre-described category. :eek:

wr3kt said:
Wtf is that shit?

Battery powered guns that shoot little plastic balls around at relatively high speed. My brother-in-law spent $500 on an Airsoft gun, played like 3 times, shot my sister-in-law with it (making my Dad very upset in the process because he is big on gun safety), then the gun sat in his closet and gathered dust until he sold it for $100 to his friend.

Good investment I thought.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
My brother-in-law spent $500 on an Airsoft gun, played like 3 times, shot my sister-in-law with it (making my Dad very upset in the process because he is big on gun safety)..

haha, i bet that spawned some awkward family situations.

wow that was gay

speaking of black hawk down - I met sergeant eversman during a ranger challenge tournament

he said he thought the black hawk down movie was good, but that the dude that played him was gay

then he made fun of me when I told him I wasn't going to pursuing my army ranger scholarship

Sarcasmo said:
That's Zussman Village on Fort Knox in Kentucky, the Army's urban ops training ground. That video is a training exercise I believe.
i see a lot of tennis shoes - are sure they're all soldiers?

Soooo.....theyre just running around shooting toy guns at eachother?
Like little kids? Or pussies that dont wanna get hit with a paintball and mess up their nice new BDUs that mom bought for them? Is that what Im seeing here?

Drool-Boy said:
Soooo.....theyre just running around shooting toy guns at eachother?
Like little kids? Or pussies that dont wanna get hit with a paintball and mess up their nice new BDUs that mom bought for them? Is that what Im seeing here?
"Honey, the gentleman from Ranger Joe's Catalogue said you don't need mil-spec field dressing for your LBV because you'll never actually be shot"

"JUST ORDER IT MOM"

elpmis said:
i see a lot of tennis shoes - are sure they're all soldiers?

I don't know. I guess they could be just kids doing a paintball or rather Airsoft tourney or something, but I didn't think Fort Knox permitted that sort of thing. And the use of armored vehicles threw me off too, like the APC that drives by.

I don't know. I don't have time for this. I'm working on that bunny song.

elpmis said:
"Honey, the gentleman from Ranger Joe's Catalogue said you don't need mil-spec field dressing for your LBV because you'll never actually be shot"

"JUST ORDER IT MOM"
:lol:

My brother-in-law has this friend that buys everything at the Army-Navy store, my father-in-law was telling me one day the kid bought a few MRE's and a little army stove and a bunch of other shit, and said he didn't need dinner cuz he had the MRE's

My f-i-l got a kick of the faces the kid was making eating the bacon and eggs MRE :fly: