The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bird just flew into one of my windows. There feathers stuck to it now.

did you recently have the windows cleaned? when I was a kid we had our windows cleaned once on the outside and a week later a pheasant smashed through a storm window, screen and internal window and fell dead at the foot of my parents bed :lol:

i had a group of seven cedar wax-wings all smash into the side of my house at once and fall dead on the deck. most bizarre thing.

I had a crazy boat race yesterday. The wind was steady above 20 with gusts to the 25-30 range. Now I'm all bruised and battered from crawling all over the foredeck with it tilted 30-50 degrees. I didn't screw anything up too badly though, and I only almost fell in once. I just hope it isn't like that next week, because there's a regatta next weekend and that means three or four races saturday and two or three sunday. I'll be wiped out.

I had a crazy boat race yesterday. The wind was steady above 20 with gusts to the 25-30 range. Now I'm all bruised and battered from crawling all over the foredeck with it tilted 30-50 degrees. I didn't screw anything up too badly though, and I only almost fell in once. I just hope it isn't like that next week, because there's a regatta next weekend and that means three or four races saturday and two or three sunday. I'll be wiped out.

are there busted up boats all over the place when you're out?

That's the one.

It really helped me to embrace being a fan of small boobs.
Thank gosh mine are HUGE!

dammit, no lamb chops
still good stuff though
mango curry chicken salad
rare ahi tuna
some crazy seasoned chicken breast
tiny (about 1" long) stuffed potatoes
assorted sushi
roasted asparagus and squash
spinach salad
various cheeses
coconut macaroons
fresh strawberries injected with chocolate
yum!

You should just RSS feed your daily meal intake everyday. We all want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.