The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is gruden too stupid to start garcia? there is no good reason you should be starting any of the rest of the tards you have at qb

Because Garcia bitched about the Bucs pitching for Farve, so Gruden sent him third string to teach him a lesson. Gruden is such a piece of shit, eclipsed in shittyness only by Griese. How can you start a QB that the Bears cut for Christ's sake?

copy/pasta from genmay...not to piss off our resident gun nuts but this is pretty funny :fly:

The fact that like 40% of the country is fucking retarded hicks like you is the reason the US is so fucked up.

I DUN CAR BOUT DEM FI-NAN-CHIAL POL-ISS-EEZ JUS MAKE SHUR MAH CAN-DID-ATE LETS ME HAS MAH HAND GUNS. JUS IN CASE YA KNOW?

Its like your constitution guarantees you the right to a bear trap, so every red neck retard one of you goes out and buys a bear trap, or an assault bear trap, or a semi-automatic bear trap, sits at home polishing it, cleaning it, buys all different kinds of bear trap lube and fancy chains, posts pictures of it on internet forums, meanwhile you live in the most advanced society in the world with absolutely no reason that anyone should have a bear trap. Then someone starts setting bear traps and kids get caught in them and lose their legs, so someone decides to ban bear traps and all of a sudden its a shitstorm. I HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR TRAPS! DAMN YOU COMMIES WANT TO BAN BEAR TRAPS BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF A BEAR SHOWS UP IN YOUR HOUSE? I SLEEP WITH A BEAR TRAP UNDER MY PILLOW. YOU CAN TAKE MY BEAR TRAP WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS etc.

copy/pasta from genmay...not to piss off our resident gun nuts but this is pretty funny :fly:

Bear Traps are serious business dude.

Serious business...

100-41145.jpg

ceo of time warner is here today so it should be an extra pimptacular lunch...can't wait...I'm thinking lamb chops will be in the mix somewhere:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.