The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was driving to the park today and a giant spider walked across the windsheild... not wanting to wreck i let it go but then later i couldn't find it. i think it's planning on eating me tomorrow on the commute to work. :(

problem is, i dont wanna spray bug killer all over the car becuase a) the toxins will probably kill me and b) it might have some weird reaction with the interior and make it fade or some shit.

get a gas cooker lighter and blast the cunt

Maybe next summer I should go work with my friend and his dad, inspecting beehives and setting up hives, cleaning, burning, etc. Maybe that'd get me over my fear of bees.

Maybe next summer I should go work with my friend and his dad, inspecting beehives and setting up hives, cleaning, burning, etc. Maybe that'd get me over my fear of bees.

i am the absolute worst barbecue guest, i stand there with a rolled up Times and a tin of raid most of the day - i think the wasps are attracted to my paleness

forgetting perspective and putting the shuttle and that spider in the same planar representation, that's pretty much the same size as the one i just killed

picture.php

oh you edited and put your life story in right after i'd posted, now i look like a dick

thanks f33nX, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.