The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? Waw's grandpa once DID kimbo's mom. Kimbo might actually be Waw's illegitimate uncle.

I'm pretty sure at one point kimbo's mom was waw's grandpa's maid and stayed at his guest house at the beach, so i could very well see this happening.

picture.php

I have joined a new squash club in some swanky tennis club up the road..

all the courts are heated and glass backed. i can't wait to play.

well this weekend was amazing and also sucked- had to seriously fend someone off, and now the guy who i like knows i like him, and basically said "meh, she's really cute but she's not my type, i mean she's smart and funny and stuff". WTF.

well this weekend was amazing and also sucked- had to seriously fend someone off, and now the guy who i like knows i like him, and basically said "meh, she's really cute but she's not my type, i mean she's smart and funny and stuff". WTF.

how'd you find that out about me

Someone attacked you?

Do you carry mace?

sigh. there's this guy in my program who basically fell in love with me in the span of like 4 days because i started talking to him (he's a funny guy, totally NOT my type). i invited him over for dinner with a few other friends on friday night, and he would not leave me alone. i've had to tell him on like 4 separate occaisions since friday that i am NOT interested. he won't take no for an answer

sigh. there's this guy in my program who basically fell in love with me in the span of like 4 days because i started talking to him (he's a funny guy, totally NOT my type). i invited him over for dinner with a few other friends on friday night, and he would not leave me alone. i've had to tell him on like 4 separate occaisions since friday that i am NOT interested. he won't take no for an answer

You like guys who aren't funny? :confused:

Mace him. Or tell him you have the HIV.

i think i can explain this one to you. you see

get it?

the guy who i said no to about 100 times is NOT cute, NOT that smart, completely overbearing and our personalities do not mix well. the guy that I do like said he likes everything about me, which is why he doesn't think we'd work together. i dunna get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.