The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to boston in february and it pretty much sucked.

most of the people were extremely rude and dumb as rocks too... according to our waitress at some restaurant and the 3 other waiters/waitresses she asked, boston is nowhere near a damn ocean. that question came up when we were simply trying to figure out which was north and nobody knew that, so i figured... hey, where's the ocean right? if we know that then we know which way is east... we can roll with this.

turns out we were actually in the harbor yet nobody knew where the damn ocean was. f'ing retards.

my next experience with a bostonian was in alaska in may... what a total bitch. she must've said "I'M FROM BOSTON WE DONT PUT UP WITH CRAP" like 30 times while she ranted about how much she paid for a taxi and how it was robbery how much she was charged. then she saw some cab driver steal some customers and went out and told the other cab driver cause she was so thrilled that it was karma, and told him off as well.

i just nodded my head the whole time and vowed to never go back to whatever chain breakfast place we were at again. then she had to call her own cab, well, she had successfully pissed off both cab drivers in alaska at that point so she was outside waiting for about 10 minutes when we left... hopped in our rent-a-car which was a big dodge ram qaud cab, waved as we drove off. she was pissed from waiting for so long already and tried to flag us down as we bailed.

I lived in the boston suburb known as RI for 4 years and I could not agree more...the people there are unusually awful imo

when we were driving, everytime we saw a big hole we just went for it, a little while later we'd pop up above ground magically exactly where we wanted to be.

didn't have any tiles fall on us or anything

egg-in-a-nest.jpg

I made this for breakfast today. Nom nom nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.