The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just been in the library for the past hour looking at notes while my friends are living it up

i just cant be bothered with being a dick every night of the week anymore

I just totally wigged out on a poor Comcast tech.

We don't have Comcast, and I find the guy with a box on the ground next to my house screwing some wires back together.

I was in the back yard when I was informed of this, so I saw red when I thought he might've killed my connection (Running some migration scripts for work, that if they got interrupted would've caused me hours and hours of additional work)

Not HIS fault I guess, but really they need to get prior permission to dick with the wires
on the side of someones house :mad:

Lodged a formal complaint with Comcast CS, not that it'll do any good....

rocker

I just totally wigged out on a poor Comcast tech.

We don't have Comcast, and I find the guy with a box on the ground next to my house screwing some wires back together.

I was in the back yard when I was informed of this, so I saw red when I thought he might've killed my connection (Running some migration scripts for work, that if they got interrupted would've caused me hours and hours of additional work)

Not HIS fault I guess, but really they need to get prior permission to dick with the wires
on the side of someones house :mad:

Lodged a formal complaint with Comcast CS, not that it'll do any good....

Can't you run these scripts at night during sleeping hours?

i was supposed to go mountain biking but the other guys backed out... i can't go by myself after i had that accident. :(

if i end up dead in the woods i at least want someone to witness my macho ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.