The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, since these dishes came out amazingly well, i'm going to post ingredients.

What's in that Casserole?
2 small zucchini squashes
a few sliced mushrooms
some grated cheddar
some grated parmesan
2 eggs
about an eggs worth of milk
one piece of bread (preferably the end)

toast bread.
slice zucchini squashes about a qurter inch thick.
in a small casserole dish ("single serving" sized) place a layer of squash slices.
add a layer of mushroom slices.
crumble toast (or tear in small pieces) on top.
add some of the grated cheddar and grated parmesan
add another layer of zucchini
beat eggs with milk and pour over the top (it shouldn't fully immerse all the ingredients already in the dish)
add a bunch of grated cheddar and parmesan on top. cover and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. remove cover and broil until cheese on top bubbles and browns.

Kashmiri Ffffffucking Chicken

1 chicken breast
about half a cup of natural peanut butter
a teaspoon or two of sesame oil
some kashmiri chili powder (regular chili powder is ok, but then you can't use the word Kashimiri in the title)
some crushed red pepper

mix peanut butter and sesame oil. the mixture should be runny.
stir in chili powder and red pepper (spice to taste)

brush chicken breast on both sides with mixture, then cook in preheated skillet until chicken is done (about five minutes or less per side, depending on thickness)

HOLY FUCK

I can't play squash after 3pm unless I pay for a 300 quid a year "on peak" membership.

FUCK YOU GORDON FUCKING BROWN

give me sympathy you shit

Dude that's sucks so bad... I'm really sorry man. :(

Maybe they'll bring it back to being free or something again though, no need to give up hope yet. They'll realize it's an unpopular move and fix it hopefully. Maybe you should start one of those online petitions?

:(:(:(

Kashmiri Ffffffucking Chicken

1 chicken breast
about half a cup of natural peanut butter
a teaspoon or two of sesame oil
some kashmiri chili powder (regular chili powder is ok, but then you can't use the word Kashimiri in the title)
some crushed red pepper

mix peanut butter and sesame oil. the mixture should be runny.
stir in chili powder and red pepper (spice to taste)

brush chicken breast on both sides with mixture, then cook in preheated skillet until chicken is done (about five minutes or less per side, depending on thickness)

I am so giving this one a try, soon.

Get ready for a spambot invasion.
[ame="http://www.uselessforums.com/member.php?u=901"]Useless Forums - View Profile: guclignee@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: guclignee</title>@@AMEPARAM@@guclignee[/ame]
[ame="http://www.uselessforums.com/member.php?u=898"]Useless Forums - View Profile: Skylines@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Skylines</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Skylines[/ame]

i just emailed my congresswoman. there was a gateway that required me to enter a valid address in her district before i could get to the email form. that's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.