The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

good tune and good video

but i like videos with yellowcake, so areva takes ... the cake...

i liked that advert so much i went out of my way to take this photo

13092008457.jpg

good tune and good video

but i like videos with yellowcake, so areva takes ... the cake...

i liked that advert so much i went out of my way to take this photo

13092008457.jpg
i don't usually go in for modernist architecture, but that building is HOT. It's so incredibly simple i can't believe it got built. nicely done.

oh, and Royksopp is awesome. I've been listening to them ever since the Geico commercial with Remind Me came out.

i don't usually go in for modernist architecture, but that building is HOT. It's so incredibly simple i can't believe it got built. nicely done.

oh, and Royksopp is awesome. I've been listening to them ever since the Geico commercial with Remind Me came out.

it is a fantastic looking building. la defense is a bit of a jaunt out of the city centre, unless you really want to see the modern arch it's not really worth it.. but i just wanted a photo of that tower

here's a better one. it reminds me of darth vader

Areva1.jpg

it is a fantastic looking building. la defense is a bit of a jaunt out of the city centre, unless you really want to see the modern arch it's not really worth it.. but i just wanted a photo of that tower

here's a better one. it reminds me of darth vader

Areva1.jpg
you have anything close up of a lower floor? i can't get over how smooth the mullions are, i'd love to see some detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.