The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah, im sure it's a fantastic house. jesus you should see the state of mine.. i cleaned the coffee machine today for the first time in a month or more...

aye i have my doubts about this guy too... he claims he's straight but...

that's it. you're officially uninvited.

just a month?!?!?

yeah

it's not healthy i was just really lazy and didnt need to use it

i get free coffee from the coffee shop up the road becuase i rowed for them at a charity gig

now i can go in and say "the usual" and what's better than that?

starbucks with lots of caramel and whipped cream.

how'd that charity gig go anyways?

starbucks with lots of caramel and whipped cream.

how'd that charity gig go anyways?

haha

i was the only person on the team who could row - if that tells you anything aobut how it went in a boat full of people..

haha

i was the only person on the team who could row - if that tells you anything aobut how it went in a boat full of people..

my idea of rowing is floating down a river with the oars in the canoe, my feet propped up on the cooler, and a beer in my hand... if that tells you anything.

i just can't live up to your standards. but i will help you on those free coffees when i come visit YOU!

seriously you guys can come stay if you want but i warn you, im quite noctournal

which is why im up NOW at 4.25am and i have class at 8.30 in the hospital

COCK AND BALLS

i just can't live up to your standards. but i will help you on those free coffees when i come visit YOU!

you really wanna visit northern ireland?

well my sister just got married but one of my brothers is still available!! :hi2u:

hot single cousins maybe? or... you know... anything will work at this point. don't they have prostitues in nevada?

seriously you guys can come stay if you want but i warn you, im quite noctournal

which is why im up NOW at 4.25am and i have class at 8.30 in the hospital

COCK AND BALLS

i was nocturnal too before kids. now i have to force myself to bed. i try to keep a luring book at my stand, but here i am.

those are college hours. nothin' wrong with that! :fly: mini thins ftw!!!

it might be my million dollar idea -- to help average joes with celebrity addictions. i'm sure i can come up with some 12-step thing. course, i don't WANNA be fixed.

You need to be fixed. for serious. you can get your when I get mine.

hahhaa.. yeah, right..

Status
Not open for further replies.