The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're lucky that we can find it at 4.20 or 4.30. :rant: that is...when we find it. we went out today and didn't see ONE gas station that had gas.

pssshhhtt. don't talk to me till i get that pic of liam you swore on your life you'd send me. :p

i told my friend the other day i have to do that, so i haven't forgot it just takes time

are there any other non-good irish actors which are easier to access? haha

im telling you the uk may look nice but its a third world country

our trains are shit, and public transport is shit. it's all overpriced too

only thing is to drive a car, and then you're taxed like you would never in your wildest dreams imagine

fucking treasure island is right..

i told my friend the other day i have to do that, so i haven't forgot it just takes time

are there any other non-good irish actors which are easier to access? haha

awwww :heart: although it'd be FANTASTIC, my hopes aren't up. :eek: the fact that you would if you could is enough for me. :heart:

and there are NO other actors in my heart.

awwww :heart: although it'd be FANTASTIC, my hopes aren't up. :eek: the fact that you would if you could is enough for me. :heart:

and there are NO other actors in my heart.

apparently he filmed some scenes in my incredibly small hometown for a movie about the troubles, so i can't wait to see that

if you see the movie then you can say "here, i know a dick from there" and know that had i known i'd have pulled the shirt off his back just for you :heart:

apparently he filmed some scenes in my incredibly small hometown for a movie about the troubles, so i can't wait to see that

if you see the movie then you can say "here, i know a dick from there" and know that had i known i'd have pulled the shirt off his back just for you :heart:

:lol: deal.
although the whole thing was a little bit easier to swallow when he was just on your land, not in your freakin' hometown. :( i can't STAND it!!

this reminds me that i need to check ebay for him and see if there's anything new. brb.

you already have all the yearbooks and swatch watches!

i'm so MAD because years ago, i found a pillowcase with his face on it...and i didn't buy it. it's one of those things that i kick myself for.

it'd be AWESOME if i could find a watch with him on it!! good idea!! i only have one book of his, and NO magazines. can you believe it????

i'm so MAD because years ago, i found a pillowcase with his face on it...and i didn't buy it. it's one of those things that i kick myself for.

it'd be AWESOME if i could find a watch with him on it!! good idea!! i only have one book of his, and NO magazines. can you believe it????

you are getting excited :lol:

i know only one other person like you and it's for george michael... no it's not me

he has every Wham! annual up until 1993

you are getting excited :lol:

i know only one other person like you and it's for george michael... no it's not me

he has every Wham! annual up until 1993

it might be my million dollar idea -- to help average joes with celebrity addictions. i'm sure i can come up with some 12-step thing. course, i don't WANNA be fixed.

my liam is better than his george. tell him that. :p

it might be my million dollar idea -- to help average joes with celebrity addictions. i'm sure i can come up with some 12-step thing. course, i don't WANNA be fixed.

my liam is better than his george. tell him that. :p

hahah

holy shit - i just know you have this beautiful house, then imagining it with a liam neeson pillow... :lol:

"good housekeeping" on steroids

im telling you the uk may look nice but its a third world country

our trains are shit, and public transport is shit. it's all overpriced too

only thing is to drive a car, and then you're taxed like you would never in your wildest dreams imagine

fucking treasure island is right..

yea, but you also gotta remember the UK is the size of Oregon.

we've got an extra 3.7 million square miles to deal with when it comes to driving and non existant public transportation.

this song reminds me of you polo:

Money talks
But it don't sing and dance
And it don't walk
And long as I can have you here with me
I'd much rather be
Forever in blue jeans
Honey's sweet
But it ain't nothin' next to baby's treat
And if you pardon meI'd like to say
We'll do okay
Forever in blue jeans