The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting at the home computer .. :exhales:

bot to nap. i'm on 3 hours sleep, but the money was good last night.

the church? :lol: what is that, jungle music? lol

(in heavy jamaican accent) YOUR NUMBER ONE SELECTOR!!! COME DOWN!!! SHALIMAR!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

So my work blackberry 8700 pissed me off yesterday due to the keyboard messing up and it somehow flew out of my hand right into a wall and stopped working. I explained that my phone stopped working due to heavy wear and tear and sweet talked our phone people to upgrading me to a brand new blackberry curve. HA. And my wife said I had messed up.

So my work blackberry 8700 pissed me off yesterday due to the keyboard messing up and it somehow flew out of my hand right into a wall and stopped working. I explained that my phone stopped working due to heavy wear and tear and sweet talked our phone people to upgrading me to a brand new blackberry curve. HA. And my wife said I had messed up.

doh, the bold is like 2 weeks away

^^just spent 28 minutes on the phone with t mobile. the sk light doesn't work.

first quote: $149 replacement fee/deductible

20 minutes later: "the phone will be there within 7 days and it's free of charge"

the sidekick 08 whatever that is.

and there's a couple new pics up in my profile of the behbeh, which i think everyone can see. narrative soon.

and by soon, i mean within the next year.

love you thorny. your genuine (I think) interest is appreciated.

bim bim.

nappy.

What an interesting day. I got a tour of the Fairpoint Frame room, where all the phone lines for the entire city and cities surrounding this area go to. It's like a forbidden room since I'm not directly an employee of FP. Anyway, I was having problems getting this one customer's service up and running (on going issues for like 3 weeks, due to wrong address). I run down to the Fairpoint CO in this city. I knocked on the cage (litterally) until an employee came. I explained the issue. Wrote the trouble ticket down, and he went got the Frame Engineer/Tech after like 20mins. She comes downstairs and said follow me upstairs to find out what's wrong with the circuit.
holy shit, a lot of cabling. Miles upon miles. No friggin joke. Now I understand how shit gets miswired when the wiring pairs are all the same color. Didn't get the service working, but getting close to fixing it finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.