The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those hurricanes altered the weather and/or pressure up here in Chicagoland enough to throw Flynavy's cat into a full blown seizure cycle. She was having at least one seizure everyday until the hurricanes were all gone.

I was wondering what was going on there
i fucked up at work. well, i fucked up at work two months ago, and it's coming home to roost. the only good news is that the other people involved also fucked up a bit, so i think we'll all agree to fix it together than try to hang each other out to dry.

still, i haven't had this much stress in one day in a looooong time. the only good part is i just got back from the site (i fucking love tall buildings) and I'l going back for another visit as soon as another set of drawings finishes plotting.

My god, they must have a Bombadier ATV running the intarnet back and forth to the pole.

This is ridiculous.

I can't even load my corporate email.

this is me on my bombardiar ATV.

love the thing

624065230403_0_BG.jpg

teh goggles, they did nothing.

I live in Maine yet haven't been 4-wheeling ever. I have snowmobiled so I guess that sort of makes it up for that. Those are two items I wish I had money for. Snowmobiling on the lake (in winter when it is frozen you dummies) by the house is awesome. Free roaming, fast as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.