The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went out on a DSL/Voice install this afternoon in an old apartment near my city that used to be a hotel way back in the day. I meet the customer and head up to his apartment. We get into this old ass Otis elevator, with the lattice gate, and door on the floor you have to close. I don't think I've ever been in an elevator that old. The customer told me the elevator is 2nd oldest elevator in the state. I felt really comfortable at that point. :lol:
The elevator company at some point in the elevator's life hacked on a new modern pushbutton console for floor selection onto the wall. Real ghetto. I shoulda snapped a photo of it, if I wasn't in such a hurry.

:p

So I don't have the time or care to go searching around for it. I just thought it was cool and would get one if I could easily.

Don't mind him; he has been on this extreme trip of using citations on everything. While he does have a point the majority of us come here to unwind because we had to be this serious and correct in our 'real lives.'

Did I just say FG doesn't have a real life? :fly::heart:

I love these guys

20080917.jpg

So I had to go to a parent teacher conference at my son's school today. They say my son is awesome and has more of a sense of honor and doing right than they have ever seen at that age, but he's showing strong signs of ADD. Something everyone of his teachers have said and I've been thinking. My wife still has bad ADD. I tend to like to do 5 things at one time and they have problems focusing on one. It drives me nuts most of the time. At least he doesn't have OCD like my wife. They hurt my brain sometimes.

You have problems focusing but you have to do lot of things a set certain way or it drives you nuts. She just gets spacey on somethings but takes it as a personal insult if I drive an alternate way to somewhere etc. She's extremely creative but very disorganized. I have to keep up where anything is located because they don't have a clue and I have to force them into schedules or patterns for everyday things. Such as always put your shoes here or keys there.

Last edited:
I saw his movie Smart People the other day. It was meh. I still love a lot of his moves. Inner Space , Big Easy, Caveman, and he's going to be General Hawk in the new GIJoe movie.

anyone feel like helping me take this mountain of shit off my back so i can get better faster? i have no energy to do anything but watch the Cubs play and mope :(

Status
Not open for further replies.