The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out with a girl names Season on saturday... her parents were hippies obviously :fly:
interesting name

wow. couldn't even get out "summer" or "autumn" or something... i'm not sure if they fail at being the hippy or if they've raised the bar.

if you knock her up you'll have to name the kid "Weather".

wow. couldn't even get out "summer" or "autumn" or something... i'm not sure if they fail at being the hippy or if they've raised the bar.

if you knock her up you'll have to name the kid "Weather".

Maybe they meant season, like meat.

can't wait to see it's always sunny in philadelphia on thurs nite
small world that one of the stars, charlie, went to my small boarding school in RI and was a few years behind me and an old roommate and buddy of mine in atlanta is going to be on the ep

That is awesome. I bet that set is so damn funny. They seem to improvise much of the show. It's "Seinfeld" on crack.

So I know this makes me look bad but I thought it was hillarious. I mentioned to a friend of mine that I have a bike with a basket for Diego. We decided that it would be hillarious to go around with a radio playing the Wicked Witch of the West song when I ride through the neighborhood.

He just send me this pic:
picture.php

I watched the movie Primer last night. It is one of those movies you have to watch a few times. It's one of the better time travel movies but very confusing at the first time through.

So I know this makes me look bad but I thought it was hillarious. I mentioned to a friend of mine that I have a bike with a basket for Diego. We decided that it would be hillarious to go around with a radio playing the Wicked Witch of the West song when I ride through the neighborhood.

He just send me this pic:
picture.php

Do it when the next hurricane comes through++

catered breffust today :drool:
got a plate of fresh sliced honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, a small apple danish, a small crumbcake muffin, and fresh squoze oj
good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.