The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
other than the road rash chops doesn't this guy look like he could be my brother? :eek:
just ran across this pic on yamneg posted by the chick on left
n1664730170_30095208_4581.jpg

other than the road rash chops doesn't this guy look like he could be my brother? :eek:
just ran across this pic on yamneg posted by the chick on left
[im]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v330/202/23/1664730170/n1664730170_30095208_4581.jpg[/img]

I require an invite.

In a bizzare turn of events relating to [ame="http://www.uselessforum.com/showpost.php?p=429699&postcount=9221"]this post[/ame]... today I got a letter and a check from my ex:

"S.

If my notes are correct L&P sued you for $3618.64. If I remember it correctly, the debt was mine not yours.

I've been guilty of not even attempting to make this right. I've enclosed a check for $2618.64. I'll get you the balance as soon as I can.

I hope you, Ryan, Bud, Leesie and all the others are doing well.

J"

W

T

F

I never got ahold of him and settled with the lawyers last week and paid this off... :eek:

It's just really freaking me out because the lawsuit was filed in like 2002 or something, and this letter is postmarked the day I got a satisfaction filed with the court... and I haven't heard from my ex in over a year... possibly 2.

but it was filed FRIDAY... like 3 days ago... that's some super stalking right there!!

It's quite possible he was contacted by the people who sued and he never responded, so they went after you.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. IRS wanted the former business partner and couldn't find him. So they showed up at my friends place.

Cash that check quick!

Last edited:
perhaps he was watching the case the whole time hoping you'd win and neither of you would have to pay (since they apparently failed to find him) but always intended to pay you back if you lost.

i may be a "not only is the glass half full, but that's ambrosia" kind of guy.

Last edited:
It's quite possible he was contacted by the people who sued and he never responded, so they went after you.

Cash that check quick!

The suit was filed several years ago, and the case was dropped against him because they couldn't find him. It's been on my credit report as an unsatisfied judgement (which I was told is worse than a bankrupcy, it's the single worst hit you can have on your credit). I would not have been able to go through with the financing on my house with it still on there like that... so I paid it.

I'm sure he's going through his 12 steps and this is him making ammends with me, and in that case, I wish him well. I consider our slate clean from this point on.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080912/ap_on_fe_st/odd_angry_dad;_ylt=Ar25.x4MW.Wqf4w2Ee3oh2Kek3QF

DELTONA, Fla. - An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

polo is really your ex-husband, watching you on here. :omy:

congrats, though...it may have been the long road, but it seems he's trying to make right. hopefully he'll be rewarded in his own life for that and be able to be a better person. i'm glad you can extend a clean slate to him. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.