The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to put an Ad for henchmen in the local free paper. Something along the lines of henchmen needed for plot to take over the world or at least a decent protection racket. Please report to the secret lair between 10 and 4 M-F. No law enforcement agents please unless you're willing to accept money for alternate ways of doing buisness.

I've always wanted to put an Ad for henchmen in the local free paper. Something along the lines of henchmen needed for plot to take over the world or at least a decent protection racket. Please report to the secret lair between 10 and 4 M-F.

I would just leave it at that :lol:

And see how long it takes the FBI to knock on your door.

holy shit...michael turner, the former backup to LT and new atlanta falcon, scored 37 pts in fantasy football last weekend...fuck, that is epic...ran for 220 and scored 2 tds...I was losing my shit over that game

After a very stressful glitch with my financing, (I think the most stressed and closest to becoming unhinged I've ever been in my sober life) We've done everything we need to do to get our mortgage, and we close on our house October 7!

:egads:

So excited!

aren't you an accountant? :p :heart:

My ex bailed out on some vendors years after our divorce was final and they came after me instead of after him. I had to pay them off because nobody could find him.

I pay my bills... and now I pay his bills too. :mad:

It was just terrifying coming up with thousands of dollars I hadn't planned on having to come up with... within a week's time. Literally, I found out last Friday I had to have proof in writing it was settled by this Friday.

He better pray we never meet face to face again, I can tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.