The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can imagine polo's voice to sound like a very young vicent price.

unfortunately, due to prolonged exposure to the canadian winter i have a sort of mid-atlantic/irish hybrid of pronunciation

which is sad i can no longer use my accent to pull

the next silly office bitch that describes me as Well spoken is getting shivved with a mechanical pencil.

I find that term offensive as if the rest of my breed does not know how to orate in the english language correctly.

Last edited:
the next silly office bitch that describes me as Well spoken is getting shivved with a mechanical pencil.

I find that term offensive as if the rest of my breed does not know how to orate in the english language correctly.

lol you are so well spoken

for a black man

I love racism in the morning.

well I had a really fucked up weekend.

First I ran into the only ex gf I really loved. one of thoe ultra awkward meetings where I'm doing so much better than her and she knows she messed up but is to proud to say it.

2 friends died this weekend. one of a heroin OD brought on by relapse and bad depressaant meds and one under mysterious circumstances that point to a heart attack brought on by a od of speed. still waiting the autopsy on the second one.

and I have my once a year cold/flu bug.

:( :heart: regardless of how they died, it's still hard to lose friends. :( :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.