The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bride in question actually called me last night because someone told her i found out i wasn't invited. i love how that circle of people works up there.
the reasons (2) I was disinvited were complete BS for the most part, and issues that could have been headed off at the pass or resolved had she actually talked to me MONTHS ago when they happened. Apparently she thought I drove home drunk from a party (which I didn't, because I wasn't drunk- it's not like she was sitting there monitoring my intake), and because apparently at her bridal shower I made someone (ie, my ex's new GF, who I said exactly ZERO words to) feel uncomfortable. So meh. I told her I was glad she cowboyed up enough to tell me, told her to carry on, and hung up.

These kinds of write offs are worse than taxes :p
Wow, she sounds a few hits of the crowbar away from mongoloid status.

the bride in question actually called me last night because someone told her i found out i wasn't invited. i love how that circle of people works up there.
the reasons (2) I was disinvited were complete BS for the most part, and issues that could have been headed off at the pass or resolved had she actually talked to me MONTHS ago when they happened. Apparently she thought I drove home drunk from a party (which I didn't, because I wasn't drunk- it's not like she was sitting there monitoring my intake), and because apparently at her bridal shower I made someone (ie, my ex's new GF, who I said exactly ZERO words to) feel uncomfortable. So meh. I told her I was glad she cowboyed up enough to tell me, told her to carry on, and hung up.

These kinds of write offs are worse than taxes :p

Sounds like you are a lot better off without these "friends". :heart:

usetheforce.jpg

From Post Secret. kekekekek

ugh, I just ate mcdonalds for the first time in at least 2 months...I've been getting breakfast on the weekends at one of the sammich shops around the corner from me but they weren't open this morning :(

Figures the remnants of hurricane/ts hannah zipped by our state quickly. So it is somewhat nice outside now, which means the airshow probably will have the jets in the air. But I'm not driving down again, fuck it.

i've bought plus 4's and stripey purple and yellow socks for autumn and back to class.

can't wait to try these babys on.

Status
Not open for further replies.