The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit a bat (the animal type) on my way home tonight from a service call at like 8:30pm. I thought it was some leaves, but wham hits the windshield. I don't think it left an imprint or splat either. Man I've hit so much shit with my windshield in my truck. I was up in the foothills last year hauling ass home until I got stuck behind a slow moving pulp truck. A good 3 to 6" long stick a couple inches around flew off the truck into my windshield. It was sort of a Matrix type event. You know, where time seems to slow down and you watch this object getting closer. Strange....

i am absolutely steaming and blind drunk

i almost had a girl in tights sit on my face for maybe 45 minutes but i decided i had OTHER INTERESTS and so i ran and got a kebab now i stink of garlic

status update for the day.

now i have to sleep, shower the beer out of my system and see my AoS in 4 hours. Woo!

i am absolutely steaming and blind drunk

i almost had a girl in tights sit on my face for maybe 45 minutes but i decided i had OTHER INTERESTS and so i ran and got a kebab now i stink of garlic

status update for the day.

now i have to sleep, shower the beer out of my system and see my AoS in 4 hours. Woo!

Other interests? As in teh ghey? Was she a hag or something? Did she belong at the bottom of the Thames?

bascially i am looking at the effects of inflammation and plaque formation in the cardiovascular system when the innate immune system (ie, not the stuff that fights viruses with alacrity and potency) senses an imbalance in the body- this model is going to be employing either diabetes or obesity, or both down the line when it gets fleshed out. 15-LO (alox15) is a gene that is downstream of a receptor on the outside of a macrophage that senses danger in the form of an antigen (in this case anything from a chemical to a piece of fat to a hormone). It upregulates the transcription of an inflammation chemical (iL-15). I will be looking at it in two types of macrophages: the type that causes inflammation, and the type that fights it.

wow, that is hot and awesome :heart:

Other interests? As in teh ghey? Was she a hag or something? Did she belong at the bottom of the Thames?

hahaha - jesus im glad i didn't last night. had to meet my AoS at 10am, just back. i had an aura of vodka around me and was wearing a baseball cap (i never wear a cap) because my hair was all over the show.

i can't actually mind what she looked like - but i think i'd have happily let her sit on my face. i like them tall.

but yeah, gay.

hahaha - jesus im glad i didn't last night. had to meet my AoS at 10am, just back. i had an aura of vodka around me and was wearing a baseball cap (i never wear a cap) because my hair was all over the show.

i can't actually mind what she looked like - but i think i'd have happily let her sit on my face. i like them tall.

but yeah, gay.

Or was this just a dude in tights with long hair? That would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.