The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out this room we built out with Polycom RPX telepresence...pretty cool shit...think it ran us about a million $
Polycom%20RPX%20Telepresence%20Environment%20Montage.jpg

rpx.jpg

Thank god this day is over. No wait, thank god this week is over. Such a frustrating day. I literrally spent 1.5hrs trying to get a brand new Dell running fucking shit ass Vista to connect to a wireless network. Rebooted like 5 or 6 times and finally I dunno what the hell I did, it connected properly. then the Windows Easy Share friggin died twice transferring files. I gave on that crap and pulled the drive outta the old laptop and hooked to a USB to SATA drive converter. Those dodads are a godsend.

The only good things that happened today is I possibly have a new business client and I got some more Cisco routers to resell/flip for profit.

Thank god this day is over. No wait, thank god this week is over. Such a frustrating day. I literrally spent 1.5hrs trying to get a brand new Dell running fucking shit ass Vista to connect to a wireless network. Rebooted like 5 or 6 times and finally I dunno what the hell I did, it connected properly. then the Windows Easy Share friggin died twice transferring files. I gave on that crap and pulled the drive outta the old laptop and hooked to a USB to SATA drive converter. Those dodads are a godsend.

The only good things that happened today is I possibly have a new business client and I got some more Cisco routers to resell/flip for profit.

flip this router?

flip this router?

Pretty much. I purchased over several auctions 9 used Cisco 3662 routers that sold on eBay for between $250 and $400, while each router at auction cost me between $25 to $50. So pretty good flip there. I upgraded the memory in the last few to the max 256MB for like $3.00 each of used PC100 SDRAM sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.