The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just paid my first power bill in 7 years...for the last 3 years it was built into my rent and the 4 prior to that it was in my ex's name and I just paid her for 1/2 the bills in 1 shot

wow, a dell gx755 is almost 2x faster than a d430 and also an xps m1330...the latter 2 being laptops...I dropped the image on 4 laptops and 1 desktop simultaneously and the desktop is running away...I knew the desktop would be faster but yeah

Just adding to to content of this thread by saying:

onesie110.jpg

video is fake:

The marula fruit is also eaten by various animals in Southern Africa. In the movie Animals Are Beautiful People by Jamie Uys, released in 1974, some scenes were shown where elephants, warthogs and monkeys got drunk from eating fermented marula fruit. Later research showed that these scenes were improbable and, in all probability, staged. Elephants would need a huge amount of fermented marulas to have any effect on them, and other animals prefer the ripe fruit. The amount of water drunk by elephants each day would also dilute the effect of the fruit to such an extent that they would not be affected by it

Last edited:
So far I'm digging the yoga. Also, my chinup bar in the closet doorway is paying off. I can actually do one whole chinup. It's more impressive when you know my weight.

video is fake:

The marula fruit is also eaten by various animals in Southern Africa. In the movie Animals Are Beautiful People by Jamie Uys, released in 1974, some scenes were shown where elephants, warthogs and monkeys got drunk from eating fermented marula fruit. Later research showed that these scenes were improbable and, in all probability, staged. Elephants would need a huge amount of fermented marulas to have any effect on them, and other animals prefer the ripe fruit. The amount of water drunk by elephants each day would also dilute the effect of the fruit to such an extent that they would not be affected by it

All the best stuff seems to be fake. Like boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.