The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

This be what I is drankin' tonight

yet another night im unable to sleep - instead im sitting here watching old commercials on youtube..

eugh..

the craft brewers in the US and in the UK know how to do it right. Young's Double Chocolate Stout ftw :drool:

Unfortunately living the "Commonwealth" of PA getting such beer is expensive. I have to to bar that has it or buy it by the the case. :rolleyes: Although there is a bill in the state legislature to allow the selling of six packs. Of course the Beer barn and bar owners are fighting it. I'd love to see the bill pass and sale of the state controlled liquor stores sold to private business.

Unfortunately living the "Commonwealth" of PA getting such beer is expensive. I have to to bar that has it or buy it by the the case. :rolleyes: Although there is a bill in the state legislature to allow the selling of six packs. Of course the Beer barn and bar owners are fighting it. I'd love to see the bill pass and sale of the state controlled liquor stores sold to private business.

i didn't realize how spoiled i was in ROC with the booze before I came down here. while target (of all places!) has a nice selection of craft beers, i am scared to death to go into the VABC liquor store...

went to a friends wedding party at sweetwater brewery last night...it was my first time there...fun place for a party

Status
Not open for further replies.