Picture%2038(6).png

Picture%2039(5).png

killer menu today...and it's free!

Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast Medallions

Basil, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Pine Nuts & Prosciutto with a Puttanesca Sauce

Five Spice Salmon

Salmon Filet, Chinese Five Spice, Ginger & Blackberry-Pinot Noir Sauce

Balsamic Grilled Vegetables

Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Onion, Eggplant, Asparagus & Fennel with Balsamic Syrup

Grilled Sweet Potato

Skin on Grilled Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic, Olive Oil & Ancho Chile Salt

Roasted Vegetable Orzo Salad

Oven Roasted Eggplant, Red Onion, Bell Pepper, Squash, Garlic

& Pine-nuts with Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette

Sonoma Spinach Salad

Organic Spinach and Arugula, Strawberry, Herbed Goat Cheese, Almond Biscotti Croutons

With Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette

Mini Key Lime Pie

Individual Size Serving and Less Than 200 Calories

apparently they forgot that sustained winds of 60mph means gusts much higher than that.

sweet potatoes are awesome.

I love sweet potatos, it's a matter of cooking them properly, they have to be treated as a sweet, not a savory.

I think the greatest sweet potato preparation ever is sweet potato fries... cut them up and fry them like regular french fries, but then coat them in cinnamon and sugar instead of salt. It's very yummy. Also when used in pie, it's very similar to pumpkin pie, but (imo) MUCH better with sweet potatos!!

I also like them baked with a little butter, cinnamon and sugar with a flame grilled steak. mmmm :drool:

Sweet potatos are awesome

I love sweet potatos, it's a matter of cooking them properly, they have to be treated as a sweet, not a savory.

I think the greatest sweet potato preparation ever is sweet potato fries... cut them up and fry them like regular french fries, but then coat them in cinnamon and sugar instead of salt. It's very yummy. Also when used in pie, it's very similar to pumpkin pie, but (imo) MUCH better with sweet potatos!!

I also like them baked with a little butter, cinnamon and sugar with a flame grilled steak. mmmm :drool:

Sweet potatos are awesome

Jamaican Jerk seasoned fish served over sweet potato mash with a black eye pea relish is pretty darn tasty.

Also, duck served with sweet potato mash is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.