The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday update:

i baked cupcakes and brought them into work today. my boss just returned from his vacation... some kind of lamborghini rally in california ending at pebble beach. it's raining today and is supposed to rain for the next couple days. it's bizarrely cool for august in Texas. I sailed friday night and most of the day saturday. I went to church again, but still won't join the congregation because I don't believe in god and think it would be weird of me to join.

she's THAT hot, huh?

When I first downloaded FF3, embedded videos wouldn't work. One of my plugins was causing the problem. As soon as I disabled it everything worked.

Does that CNN video have sound? The commercial before the whale humping video played with sound properly.

Man, wtf happened to summer? I took a drive up to the foothills of Maine last week for a job. Already starting to see trees turn yellow and orange. I guess this summer went by quick for me because a) I worked a ton and b) it rained most of the time.

no sound on the whale part

When I first downloaded FF3, embedded videos wouldn't work. One of my plugins was causing the problem. As soon as I disabled it everything worked.

that could be a potential culprit...I don't use any plugins and have never had a problem viewing video

Status
Not open for further replies.