The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was cute but retarded...don't you remember the whole story about her breaking up with me because I was too busy to answer the phone so she immediately assumed I was blowing her off? this happened twice and I didn't bother to call her back after she flipped out via text the 2nd time...she apologized after the first time when I was like wtf

Please don't bring that up again. It'll be 4 pages of the women saying you were wrong because they put there vag goggles on halfway through the story.

:fly:

this whale calf thinks a yacht is it's mother...video
[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/08/18/vo.australia.whale.calf.yacht.ap[/ame]

she was cute but retarded...don't you remember the whole story about her breaking up with me because I was too busy to answer the phone so she immediately assumed I was blowing her off? this happened twice and I didn't bother to call her back after she flipped out via text the 2nd time...she apologized after the first time when I was like wtf

My wife gets pissy if I can't answer my phone. That pisses me off. If I'm busy I'm not answering. Just text me if it's important. Screw voicemail.

happened 2 streets over. literally, 3 blocks from my front door. I've been in this store dozens of times:

ST. PETERSBURG, FL -- Two men are facing charges of attempted homicide after police say they shot three people at a St. Petersburg store.

St. Pete Police arrested Spencer Peeples and Khadafy Mullens just after the shooting at the Central Food Mart on Central Ave.

Police say they got a call of a robbery at the store. When they got there, they found three men shot.

Those victims are now in critical condition at Bayfront Medical Center.

Police believe Mullens shot the men while he and Peeples were attempting to rob the store. They say the suspects then took off in a car belonging to one of the victims.

Peeples was later arrested in that car, after a short chase. Mullens was arrested later as he was leaving Peeples' home.

Both suspects are now facing charges of attempted homicide, armed robbery and auto theft.

My wife gets pissy if I can't answer my phone. That pisses me off. If I'm busy I'm not answering. Just text me if it's important. Screw voicemail.

Dude-- I totally agree with you.

Voicemail is a pain in the ass to check. Plus if I see that you called I will call you back... or leave a darn text!

cot damn:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville police are trying to find a man who they said attacked a disc jockey after an altercation at a bar and cut the man's eyes out.
Investigators said the DJ was attacked in the early-morning hours of July 5 near Starlite Café. Rescuers. Police found him in the neighborhood because someone driving by saw him lying in the street. They said right away they realized something was very wrong with man's eyes.
"(It's) heartbreaking to think something like that would happen here," said one of the DJ's co-workers, Kir Kay.
According to a police report, the DJ had life-threatening injuries and both of his eyes were protruding from his face.
Friends of the victim told Channel 4 the man who loved playing music in the bar now has to rely on his hearing because the attack left him blind.
"I cannot image what would drive somebody to do that," Kay said.
Police have been looking for 30-year-old Foster Leon, who is accused of aggravated battery in the attack.
Friends said the DJ moved out of state after the attack, but before he left they said he stopped by the bar to say goodbye.
"Very strong, very determined. I don't know what I'd do in his position. I'm proud of him. I can tell you that I'm proud of him," Kay said.
Anyone with information about Leon's whereabouts is asked to call Crimestoppers at 866-845-TIPS. Callers can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward.
The DJ continues to recover from his injuries. A benefit concert to help defray his medical bills is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday at the Starlite Café on Park Street.

He was spinning some of Shawn's tracks. ;)

cot damn:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville police are trying to find a man who they said attacked a disc jockey after an altercation at a bar and cut the man's eyes out.
Investigators said the DJ was attacked in the early-morning hours of July 5 near Starlite Café. Rescuers. Police found him in the neighborhood because someone driving by saw him lying in the street. They said right away they realized something was very wrong with man's eyes.
"(It's) heartbreaking to think something like that would happen here," said one of the DJ's co-workers, Kir Kay.
According to a police report, the DJ had life-threatening injuries and both of his eyes were protruding from his face.
Friends of the victim told Channel 4 the man who loved playing music in the bar now has to rely on his hearing because the attack left him blind.
"I cannot image what would drive somebody to do that," Kay said.
Police have been looking for 30-year-old Foster Leon, who is accused of aggravated battery in the attack.
Friends said the DJ moved out of state after the attack, but before he left they said he stopped by the bar to say goodbye.
"Very strong, very determined. I don't know what I'd do in his position. I'm proud of him. I can tell you that I'm proud of him," Kay said.
Anyone with information about Leon's whereabouts is asked to call Crimestoppers at 866-845-TIPS. Callers can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward.
The DJ continues to recover from his injuries. A benefit concert to help defray his medical bills is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday at the Starlite Café on Park Street.

Monday update:

i baked cupcakes and brought them into work today. my boss just returned from his vacation... some kind of lamborghini rally in california ending at pebble beach. it's raining today and is supposed to rain for the next couple days. it's bizarrely cool for august in Texas. I sailed friday night and most of the day saturday. I went to church again, but still won't join the congregation because I don't believe in god and think it would be weird of me to join.

Does that CNN video have sound? The commercial before the whale humping video played with sound properly.

Man, wtf happened to summer? I took a drive up to the foothills of Maine last week for a job. Already starting to see trees turn yellow and orange. I guess this summer went by quick for me because a) I worked a ton and b) it rained most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.