The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a Pandora battery for my psp.

w_a_w, too much going on is having to work or any other type of unfun activity. Having conflicting drinking events is not too much.

I need to get a Pandora battery for my psp.

w_a_w, too much going on is having to work or any other type of unfun activity. Having conflicting drinking events is not too much.

I've got responsible shit I have to squeeze in there somewhere too...the stuff I was supposed to do the other day :fly:

wow, just had a pleasant little firedrill...some 25 computers I thought I had to have ready by next friday are actually due tomorrow/monday....just put together 5 imaging setups and deploying our image to groups of 5 at a time with the first batch running right now

Man this TWC installer was an asshole. He got all hussy when I asked him nicely to install the RR Bus service to this new RG-11 cable I pulled through an underground conduit yesterday. As I assumed I'd need my own line so as not to interfere with the other TWC account at this address. I think he was pissed cuz he had to *gasp* do work! Like taking the 30ft ladder off his truck and climb the electrical pole to terminate.

Anyway, service is up and running:

I realize not as fast as some of you, with your fancy snazzy FIOS and all. :p

Man this TWC installer was an asshole. He got all hussy when I asked him nicely to install the RR Bus service to this new RG-11 cable I pulled through an underground conduit yesterday. As I assumed I'd need my own line so as not to interfere with the other TWC account at this address. I think he was pissed cuz he had to *gasp* do work! Like taking the 30ft ladder off his truck and climb the electrical pole to terminate.

Anyway, service is up and running:

I realize not as fast as some of you, with your fancy snazzy FIOS and all. :p

It took me a minute to realize that TWC wasn't The Weather Channel.

Yeah I'm all about acronyms cuz it's faster to type out, plus I work in the telco world now and they are just as bad as the military for having an acronym for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.