The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty cool...my gps works inside my apt so I can key in addresses of places I want to go and see how far I have to walk and how to get there

I dunno. But there's some telco looking shit up the street a ways. I'll go ninja on it and hotwire myself an ATM circuit. :shifty:

:pics:, probably a remote terminal. I dunno about portland, but lewiston/auburn area has some shit quality copper there. You could be next to the CO and get nothing for speeds.

:pics:, probably a remote terminal. I dunno about portland, but lewiston/auburn area has some shit quality copper there. You could be next to the CO and get nothing for speeds.

Indicative of Maine pretty much.

I can't wait until Fairpoint files for bankruptcy because they can'tafford all the repairs and upkeep on the copper plant. :fly:

yup, it's official...I didn't do an ounce of responsible shit I was going to do today...it was nice to relax though...prolly going to shower in a bit and head downstairs to the bar :fly:

crap, forgot I need to get an iron...there's something responsible! the day wont have been a complete loss...they sell those at cvs, right? that's the only place I can think of nearby that might have them

Status
Not open for further replies.