The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the downtown horse and carriage tour likes to go down my street...it's neat hearing a horse clip clop by every once in a while

But only four inches in.

At least she's being somewhat realistic, considering it's China.

haha, I didn't notice the middle fingers sticking out on the bottom...just saw the 2 contrasting the blue pointing at her butt

I should have taken the whole week off...I'm really enjoying being lazy in my new place

I'm at my mom's house talking to my brother. He says that dog and cats don't go to heaven because they have no souls because thats what God wrote in the Bible. He's 12 should I crush him now or wait?

picture.php

Bit the bullet, switching back to TWC RR service, this time Business class. Hopefully they've improved since 2 yrs ago. From what I have seen, I guess so.

This Fairpoint DSL just isn't enough bandwidth now, between 2 VoIP lines, (well 3 if counting the fax machine which I rarely use), online file backup service Mozy, and VPN/RDP stuff.

Gunna spend more money a month for TWC then I am spending now with FP however. :|
But I talked the TWC sales rep down on the install price cuz I'll run the RG-11 through the underground conduit myself, do all the prem wiring as well. Let the install tech do the termination. Make it real simple.

:( I just hear screaming kids, the occasional delivery truck, and the chihuahua two doors down.

I lucked out and ended up on one of the coolest streets in atlanta...it's very pretty with nice big trees lining the street, old but well kept attractive buildings, and oddly, for a block in each direction outside my window, the streets are done in paver stones which I have not seen anywhere else in the city...it's also a few blocks away from main traffic areas so it stays pretty quiet

Bit the bullet, switching back to TWC RR service, this time Business class. Hopefully they've improved since 2 yrs ago. From what I have seen, I guess so.

This Fairpoint DSL just isn't enough bandwidth now, between 2 VoIP lines, (well 3 if counting the fax machine which I rarely use), online file backup service Mozy, and VPN/RDP stuff.

Gunna spend more money a month for TWC then I am spending now with FP however. :|
But I talked the TWC sales rep down on the install price cuz I'll run the RG-11 through the underground conduit myself, do all the prem wiring as well. Let the install tech do the termination. Make it real simple.

Don't worry, TW will fuck it up.

I lucked out and ended up on one of the coolest streets in atlanta...it's very pretty with nice big trees lining the street, old but well kept attractive buildings, and oddly, for a block in each direction outside my window, the streets are done in paver stones which I have not seen anywhere else in the city...it's also a few blocks away from main traffic areas so it stays pretty quiet

Nice, the paver stones cut down on the traffic too :fly:

Damn things are slippery in the rain.

I guess the paver stones might be because I live in the fairleigh-poplar historic district and I just happen to be right on the corner of fairleigh and poplar streets

Status
Not open for further replies.