The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damned good breakfast sammich...bacon egg & cheese on wheat that was about the size of my face and weighed at least a 1/2 pound...$3

My roommate is moving out in the next few days to a new place with his girlfriend. I've been working things out with my wife and now she's going to move in with me for a few months while we look for a better place. It's not the right place to raise my son. So I get the joy of moving someone else.

wat? back with the wife? :\

Thank you. Love was never the problem it was all the other BS in our lives. We drive each other crazy but we seem happiest when it's just us and our son. They both need me more in their lives and I want to be there. I have to try every possible thing before I'm willing to totally give up.

Last edited:
Thank you. Love was never the problem it was all the other BS in our lives. We drive each other crazy but we seem happiest when it's just us and our son. They both need me more in their lives and I want to be there. I have to try every possible thing before I'm willing to totally give up.

I hope it works out man :heart:

I'm at my mom's house talking to my brother. He says that dog and cats don't go to heaven because they have no souls because thats what God wrote in the Bible. He's 12 should I crush him now or wait?

Woman's Volleyball is the best sport EVER!

picture.php

Seconded, you should move her away from her parents :fly:

That is exactly what I'm doing. She lives in a condo on their property. They've both had it with each other and they were a huge problem between us before. They were so happy when we spilt up. As of right now they have no clue we're getting back together. I can not fucking wait until I show up with a moving truck and wave hi at them.

That is exactly what I'm doing. She lives in a condo on their property. They've both had it with each other and they were a huge problem between us before. They were so happy when we spilt up. As of right now they have no clue we're getting back together. I can not fucking wait until I show up with a moving truck and wave hi at them.

Nice! :clap:

good for you! that will be a big step towards making things right

Status
Not open for further replies.