The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? an omelet? Here's how I do it.

scramble 3 eggs in a bowl and set them aside. Take a nonstick 8 or 9 inch pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, melt it over medium heat...no hotter. sauté your non-egg ingredients in the butter...mushrooms, peppers, ham, whatever, doesn't matter. Once the ingredients are as cooked as you want them, spread them out in the pan and pour the eggs over top of them. Let the eggs cook until they start to get that golden coloring on the bottom.

Do not try to flip the omelet, that is the # 1 mistake people make. You only cook one side of it. Once you get that golden coloring started, add some shredded cheese (if you like that kind of thing) to half of the omelet and flip the other side over it so the whole thing folds into a half moon shape with the cheese in the middle. remove from the pan and serve immediately.

dammit...i don't like omelets and yet reading this makes me want one. :mad:

after i fold over the omlette i usually flip it at least once.

the firefox dictionary does not recognize omlette as a word. It suggests I might prefer to use "Colette" or "Collette". It also thinks firefox should be capitalized.

after i fold over the omlette i usually flip it at least once.

the firefox dictionary does not recognize omlette as a word. It suggests I might prefer to use "Colette" or "Collette". It also thinks firefox should be capitalized.

that's because the accepted spellings are omelet and omelette

Dragonforce are playing at my SU this year.

My friend and I are getting tickets as soon as they go on sale :lol:

picture.php

TBH, not a big fan of them. I think they are in the wrong decade. The 80's called, and they want their keytar and speed metal back.

Status
Not open for further replies.