The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some new purchases today because i was bored

07082008317.jpg

new sonicare toothbrush, new ulster top 2009 season, Nixonland - a book I've been waiting ages for.

07082008319.jpg

Bench and 50kg of weights because I am sick of going to the gym and waiting on the eastern europeans to fuck off from the freeweights.

So all of the friends weddings we went to last year, the final couple are finally calling it quits. For some reason, the girls are all gung ho to get married, and then after the wedding they decide they'd rather stay out all night partying with their girlfriends and don't need husbands anymore. I don't get it.

So anyway, our friend (who was our other buddy in Art class in hs) his wife just went through all of this drama to leave him, taking one of his cats and all of his stuff and just cleaning the place out while he was at work (she hasn't worked in 6 months, he has multiple jobs) and like that it was over.

So now we might get another roommate and 2 more cats.

W

T

F

lol... just dont let him move into your new house.

Oh I have a roof and shingles and windows in my house now. I tresspassed last night and got to walk through it, there are stairs to the 2nd floor and basement, so I got to experience the floor plan for the first time ever. (never saw a model, just plans). There are some pleasant surprises in the house, thats for sure, but it's pretty amazing. Still can't believe that's going to be mine.

Pics?

Even if they weren't ACTUALLY posted, at least I supplied pics.

Are you applying fire, or some form of heat, to the bottom of the pan?

aye, our hob is gas so it should be simple.

i've read every guide. i just give up. i can handle a bascons incision to the natal cleft, but i can't fry an egg.

really? an omelet? Here's how I do it.

scramble 3 eggs in a bowl and set them aside. Take a nonstick 8 or 9 inch pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, melt it over medium heat...no hotter. sauté your non-egg ingredients in the butter...mushrooms, peppers, ham, whatever, doesn't matter. Once the ingredients are as cooked as you want them, spread them out in the pan and pour the eggs over top of them. Let the eggs cook until they start to get that golden coloring on the bottom.

Do not try to flip the omelet, that is the # 1 mistake people make. You only cook one side of it. Once you get that golden coloring started, add some shredded cheese (if you like that kind of thing) to half of the omelet and flip the other side over it so the whole thing folds into a half moon shape with the cheese in the middle. remove from the pan and serve immediately.

really? an omelet? Here's how I do it.

scramble 3 eggs in a bowl and set them aside. Take a nonstick 8 or 9 inch pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, melt it over medium heat...no hotter. sauté your non-egg ingredients in the butter...mushrooms, peppers, ham, whatever, doesn't matter. Once the ingredients are as cooked as you want them, spread them out in the pan and pour the eggs over top of them. Let the eggs cook until they start to get that golden coloring on the bottom.

Do not try to flip the omelet, that is the # 1 mistake people make. You only cook one side of it. Once you get that golden coloring started, add some shredded cheese (if you like that kind of thing) to half of the omelet and flip the other side over it so the whole thing folds into a half moon shape with the cheese in the middle. remove from the pan and serve immediately.

that is the basic idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.