The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're tearing down a wall, what's the point of preserving the base trim?

It runs right up to where the seam will be between the existing drywall and the new drywall, so this particular piece will have to come out so the drywall can be mudded and taped correctly. It's in a corner BTW.

Also, why wouldn't I save the baseboard trim? I'll just reuse whatever has to be removed temporarily.

edit: I'll post some pics.

Last edited:
The piece of trim in question meets at the corner, it runs under the window the full length of the wall. I need to take it out so the drywall can be finished correctly.

picture.php

The door in the middle leads to the dormer space that measure 6 x 12. I'll get about 4 x 12 of usable floor space with the wall out.

picture.php

The dormer space. Which I added insulation too and slapped some drywall up to cut down on drafts and keep the room warmer.

picture.php

The window in the dormer that the original builder (long before I got here) blocked off instead of finishing off the dormer space correctly.

picture.php

Got my first ever speeding ticket today. 16 over posted limit. I deserved it. I'm angry at myself for getting caught :fly:

The officer put the wrong street address on the ticket. I wonder if I can get the ticket thrown out on a technicality :shifty:

I came out of retirement last night and played poker for the first time in eons...it was a bar game for free bar cash...I won :cool:

I just had two crack heads knock on my door and ask if they could get a dime from me like they were asking for a cup of sugar. I explained that I didn't have any drugs. I wish I did but I didn't. They asked to talk to my roommate. I explained he didn't even do drugs. After asking me if I was just fucking with them they asked if my next door neighbor had any. I told them I had no clue. So they left to go ask. Crazy world.

I just had two crack heads knock on my door and ask if they could get a dime from me like they were asking for a cup of sugar. I explained that I didn't have any drugs. I wish I did but I didn't. They asked to talk to my roommate. I explained he didn't even do drugs. After asking me if I was just fucking with them they asked if my next door neighbor had any. I told them I had no clue. So they left to go ask. Crazy world.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.