The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh... the wonder of living in a town with underground utility lines.

I cannot recall a power outage since I returned from my exile in Cincinnati-- which is very nearly two years now.

The powers out. So I opened up the garage door opener with the solar power and wheeled out my generator and fired it up to keep the drige cold for my guests this evening.

Power outage be damned!

Yeah man, you show CMP whose boss!
On another note, $180M is supposed to make CMP's power system more reliable. :rolleyes:

eating a massive spicy chicken burrito...so good...the lady almost had to divide by 0 to get it closed it was so stuffed

Yeah man, you show CMP whose boss!
On another note, $180M is supposed to make CMP's power system more reliable. :rolleyes:

For once it wasn't a major neighborhood outage. A crane ripping down three poles last year took care of the last major issue.

It was just our street. But it's still annoying at how many outages and brownouts we get around here. The outside plant in this town is fucked. Poles are all fucked up, so CMP installs a new one, and then never moves the utilities over to it. :tard:

I got a call on my cell from a debt collector looking for some dumb broad. What the fucking hell. I've also had two voicemails last week, where the entire message was cut off except for last 10secs, so a computer that doesn't understand how a voicemail system works leaving an automated message.

I just changed my cell number last month too. Looks like I gotta do it again. Quit recycling cell numbers! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.