The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny how did you get into boating?
my dad had a few friends who were into sailing and got him interested. he started when i was in elementary school, took a learn to sail course with a few people, and i started sailing as a result of just tagging along. been doing it ever since.

i was never a dinghy sailor like most kids who get into it. I only ever sailed medium sized keelboats (22 footers to 35 footers) so I never really got any solo experience. I'd love to be able to buy a nice laser or other class dinghy that I can trailer to the lake and day sail. It'd be good to have more experience driving.

Poppy Harlow is on CNN right now :drool:

poppy montgomery :drool:

poppy-montgomery-picture-1.jpg

Do you like movies about gladiators?
ummm, I don't get it. I think the only one I've seen was Gladiator, and it was good. Are there more? Was Ben Hur about a gladiator? I don't remember the plot but I remember liking it.
fixt

my grandfather was the commodore of a yacht club on long island in the 50's and 60's...he taught me how to sail lasers and hobies when I was a kid
Good stuff. You should get into it again. You'll never have as much fun at 6 miles per hour.

woo, just got my lease signed and got my keys...now to start moving shit...just had to walk 10 blocks to the bank, then to the agent's office and then back to work and my shirt is soaked...it's hotter than 2 rats fucking in a wool sock here

Status
Not open for further replies.