The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever used that site missingmoney.com to claim monies that a state is holding for you? I got a letter in the mail a couple months back from dirty Jersey where I was born and raised. Apparently there is some property there that is unclaimed. I mailed the form back to claim said property but haven't heard a peep. From the dirty Jersey web site, I noticed that they have "partnered" with this company who runs missingmoney.com. I did a quick search and sure enough found one piece of unclaimed property in my name. But I don't particularly trust the web site, to claim the property. The site doesn't seem completely legit.

Chart of friends with benefits vs traditional relationship. Used spoiler tag because the chart is a little large. It's safe for work.

picture.php

Last edited:
Fucking insane customer service call of the day:

Me: Thank you for calling random law office.
Lady: I need to speak to a lawyer.
Me: No problem, may I ask whats going on?
Lady: Well. I bought some meat from a deli this week. And I found a human finger in it.
Me: !!!!
Lady: Actually, I found it after my family and I ate dinner.
Me:!!!!

things that I always took for granted that require an extra word to describe properly in Texas:

tea = hot tea (not iced)
hockey = ice hockey (not field)
skiing = snow skiing (not water)
margarita = frozen margarita (not rocks)

things that I always took for granted that require an extra word to describe properly in Texas:

tea = hot tea (not iced)
hockey = ice hockey (not field)
skiing = snow skiing (not water)
margarita = frozen margarita (not rocks)

I'm with ya on all of those except for margarita - they're always margaritas around here unless they frozen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.