The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Shailmar!

I went out tonight and ran into a girl that I should have done more with in high school. She liked me then and I was stupid. She was still very very interested and so damn sexy and we had some hot chemistry. I know she's in a relationship she's unhappy with even though she kept telling me she was totally single. I could have so easily spent the night with her and she asked me to but I sent her home in the end. She doesn't need me making her life any harder just for one super hot night. It's not always easy to do the right thing. Now I have to go do a handstand to take a leak.

Congrats Shailmar!

I went out tonight and ran into a girl that I should have done more with in high school. She liked me then and I was stupid. She was still very very interested and so damn sexy and we had some hot chemistry. I know she's in a relationship she's unhappy with even though she kept telling me she was totally single. I could have so easily spent the night with her and she asked me to but I sent her home in the end. She doesn't need me making her life any harder just for one super hot night. It's not always easy to do the right thing. Now I have to go do a handstand to take a leak.

thanks homes.

:shouldasmashed: :lol:

baby details later. mom and baby are doing fine, hope to come home from the hospital today. I have QUESTIONS for my moms here!!! hahahaha

My wish to see thorn trumped my baby weirdness.

i didn't get to see as much of you as i wanted to. :eek: :drool: :hi2u: it's not too late to turn around!!! next time you'll end up in my bed instead of on fly's shoulder.
Congrats Shailmar!

you're all growed up. :eek: :D :heart:

I know, the meats are always too short. Like I said, if you guys are ever needing a vacation you have a place go stay and a bunch of fun Tampa people to show you a good time.

A good time? Does that include a happy ending?:hi2u:
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.