The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 92. Besides the transmission it was in really good shape. I should be able to get 500 easily or part it for more than that. It's the principle on the whole thing.

I work hard and try to be a good person but my life keeps turning into a Jerry Springer episode. This is one of the main reasons why I had to stop things with my ex.

Last edited:
picture.php

I checked my mail today and have a Rolling Stone magazine in my name. Yet I never ordered a subscription to the magazine. According to the label, says its good until May 2009. I don't recall seeing any free magazine subscriptions recently, and I def. would not choose Rolling Stone.

Curiously, how does the magazine have almost the same name as the band (minus the plural stones, and the I guess technicially) and not be sued for trademark infringement.

In conclusion, I will donate the magazine to the local library since I have no use for it.

I checked my mail today and have a Rolling Stone magazine in my name. Yet I never ordered a subscription to the magazine. According to the label, says its good until May 2009. I don't recall seeing any free magazine subscriptions recently, and I def. would not choose Rolling Stone.

Curiously, how does the magazine have almost the same name as the band (minus the plural stones, and the I guess technicially) and not be sued for trademark infringement.

In conclusion, I will donate the magazine to the local library since I have no use for it.

I would call the customer service department. If you keep it, you may get stuck with the bill.

I would call the customer service department. If you keep it, you may get stuck with the bill.

I checked their site, went to subscription info:
me
my address here

Account #: something

If you feel that this is an error, please click here to send an email message to a Customer Service Representative.

Account Status: Active Paid
Start Issue: Jun 12, 2008
Most Recent Issue Mailed: Jul 11, 2008
Expire Issue: May 21, 2009
Issues Per Year: 26

Current Order Date: Jun 9, 2008
Current Order Term: 26
Current Order Value: $12.95

Looks like it is paid for. Nothing on my credit cards or bank accounts that looks like a magazine subscription. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.