The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a weak ass storm. Nearly done now. I was hoping for a power outage so I could spring in to action with my solar power gear.

Yeah, it only lasted about 20 minutes or so here.

Just saw on the news that their mass pike cameras went completely white during the storm, and the pike west is STILL clogged like a toilet in Patty's house.

Sweet no storms yet today up here. Last night we had a crack of thunder, I counted like 15secs after seeing the flash of light before giving up. Then this thunder hit the house and shook bad. But that was it. A little rain.

So last year I bought a car to replace my car POS. A week later the engine blew in my wife's car so she took the newer car. Earlier this year as we're separating the water pump went out in that car and she had other issues. So it sat for a while. A week after she got it running again she started having transmissions issues. Then it wouldn't shift out of first. On the advice of her dad she had it towed one county over, stupid, to have the transmission looked at. The place said the transmission was bad and it was worth more than the car to replace it. So she's been looking for a new car but let that one sit there for a good while after clearing it with the owners. I've been asking her where the hell it is because it was in my name and I wanted it back to sell for whatever I could get for it. After much much arguing she agreed she needed to have it towed back to town and turned over to me. So she called the place today and they said the car was picked up a few days ago by the friend of hers that towed it there. I guess he thought she had abandoned it. She has no clue why it was given to this guy or why in the hell he took the car. I don't care what happened I want cash or the car.

So now I have to explain to her friend that he stole the car and I want money or the car or I'm reporting it stolen Monday and telling them he did it. I'll explain to the car repair place to finger him or I'll try to say they sold it to him. If he doesn't do something to settle with me by next weekend or arrested by then I'm going to inflict the amount I feel due in hospital bills on him. Does the BS ever end?!

I hate hate hate being that type of person but what the hell?!!

Last edited:
I was looking up reporting the car stolen and stumbled on the sex offender website and there are 3 of them within two blocks of me. I've seen one a few times at the local 7-11. Very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.