The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
epicmount-1.jpg

Ok I just got a new bike to replace the stolen one. I'm looking for a scooter but had to get something until then to get around downtown while working. My car needs some repair work and I'm trying to decide to just get rid of it or throw more money at it knowing that even if I get it usable that there is still a lot to repair. The only reason I need a car anymore is for my son and to see my parents every few months.

When will someone will just invent teleporters?!

why aren't you coming to the meat, bsinning? you're driving distance!!

No working vehicle or any extra money at the moment. I'm just hoping I get to see my son tomorrow. I bought him a firefly phone so at least I'll be able to talk to him whenever I want unlike now.

I do need to get the hell out of here and either hit Atlanta or Tampa to see some of you guys. Those hair dolls aren't going to make themselves.

Last edited:
No working vehicle or any extra money at the moment. I'm just hoping I get to see my son tomorrow. I bought him a firefly phone so at least I'll be able to talk to him whenever I want unlike now.

I do need to get the hell out of here and either hit Atlanta or Tampa to see some of you guys. Those hair dolls aren't going to make themselves.

well, i guess those are more valid excuses than the other guys had. it'd be fun to hang out again with you, though!!! one day... :) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.