The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gizmodo.com/5019993/explosive-art-created-with-rocket-fuel-gunpowder-propellants-and-bullets

What's funny was I was checking on a wireless issue at one of our sculpting buildings, Barnard Hall, like a day before those clips were filmed and glanced out a window and wondered what the pvc frames in the bushes were for. The building almost always has cool stuff going on or sitting around. You typically see classes of kids out in the parking lot carving wood or big blocks of stone.The area is just a few blocks from a big ghetto.

Last edited:
it just amazes me the women who post personal ads sometimes. totally beautiful women or horrendously ugly ones yet they have warped standards of what they want or have watched way too many romantic comedies.

yer 300lbs and butt ugly..what makes you think brad pitt/doctor/race card driver/country western singer wants to mate with you?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/w4m/

Last edited:
it just amazes me the women who post personal ads sometimes. totally beautiful women or horrendously ugly ones yet they have warped standards of what they want or have watched way too many romantic comedies.

yer 300lbs and butt ugly..what makes you think brad pitt/doctor/race card driver/country western singer wants to mate with you?

Fuck you man.

So I just got this from a guy on a personals site:
5 11 with my shoes on girl.

I dated a russian woman that was stunning and 6 1

You are very pretty also, it seems to me like everyone in Florida seems to be scandalous or working an angle.

I don't drink, lift weights, run, walk at night, perfect hygiene and I brush my teeth,and floss, which most Florida women do not.

Only bad thing about me is I like my opiates, roxys, oxys, or dilaudid, opana, also like muscle relaxers and xanax, however I do not abuse them or let them run my life. I quit for 3 weeks recently, if I found the right woman and she didn't like it, I would quit. Also deleted this paragraph as too honest but then thought better and said why lie?

I believe in honesty and not acting fake or bullshiting somebody.

I work my own hours (stockoptions daytrader, and I do well which leaves me a lot of free time. I don't get jealous until I really care about a woman and that takes awhile. I also feel if no attraction exists, what is the point. Friends first is straight with me and I think its nice your not a party girl, though those women when you get them alone throw the best party, just one mans opinion. lol

Would really like to talk, get to know you, maybe go play tennis or walk on the beach.

You should ask for the Russian girl's phone number

PSA: most yacht clubs, boat clubs and sailing clubs aren't like their reputation. very few are snooty and exclusive. also, you seldom need a membership to sail there. you only need a membership to keep a boat there. if you want to sail drop by anytime and ask around. someone will give you a ride.

my grandfather was the commodore of a yacht club on long island in the 50's :)

Why do my office mates insist on freezing me out of my office each day? I mean COME ON! Can't we just turn it up to a degree that does not leave me sniffling all day long? Ugh.... damn super fat people always being hot.

wimmens are always cold...the one that sits in the assistant desk outside my office cranks a space heater all the time despite them being illegal and it makes my office roast when combined with the 6 computers I have running

wimmens are always cold...the one that sits in the assistant desk outside my office cranks a space heater all the time despite them being illegal and it makes my office roast when combined with the 6 computers I have running

It is freezing in my office too... Where can I work with chicks only without the drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.