The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got (well had) fucked up feet. Had bunions removed from my feet. One surgery for each foot.
Illustrations work better:
picture.php

picture.php

In the second picture, there is a circle at the top of the pin on the 1st x-ray. I guess the circle is a small metal wire (the doctor's assistant taped on the wire just for the x-ray), so it would show up on the x-ray. Anyway, the head of the pin is pushed out, not poking through the skin, but I can feel it.

Last edited:
Does anyone on here have any experience with kids Firefly phones? I think I'm going to get my son one.

Things with my ex are rapidly getting worse to the point where I call to talk to my son and I can't. It's bad enough I haven't seen him enough lately but I'm not going to be shut out while she does nothing but bad mouth me to him. I've repeatedly tried to reach out to her to offer some type of support besides just money even though she keeps burning me. Her new life plan is that everything wrong in her life is due to me. She's just too irrational when it comes to me so I need to minimize my interaction with her for a little while but be able to talk with him. I'm willing to be her bad guy if it helps her get through the day but I'm trying so hard not to be negative and I miss him.

Does anyone on here have any experience with kids Firefly phones? I think I'm going to get my son one.

Things with my ex are rapidly getting worse to the point where I call to talk to my son and I can't. It's bad enough I haven't seen him enough lately but I'm not going to be shut out while she does nothing but bad mouth me to him. I've repeatedly tried to reach out to her to offer some type of support besides just money even though she keeps burning me. Her new life plan is that everything wrong in her life is due to me. She's just too irrational when it comes to me so I need to minimize my interaction with her for a little while but be able to talk with him. I'm willing to be her bad guy if it helps her get through the day but I'm trying so hard not to be negative and I miss him.
:heart: that sucks mang

My friends' had a Firefly for their son, for when he went on sleep-overs - I think it lasted only about a year, mostly because he was 5 and beat the heck out of it.

I think it worked great when used "properly"

I got (well had) fucked up feet. Had bunions removed from my feet. One surgery for each foot.
Illustrations work better:

In the second picture, there is a circle at the top of the pin on the 1st x-ray. I guess the circle is a small metal wire (the doctor's assistant taped on the wire just for the x-ray), so it would show up on the x-ray. Anyway, the head of the pin is pushed out, not poking through the skin, but I can feel it.
Owowowowowowowowowow

It looks like your foot is saying "F-U" to the pin

:fly:

Still working on my first "cup" 32oz.......
mmmmm, that's sweet. i switched to the giant cappuccino mugs my boss has because they can hold two "large" coffees from the miele coffee machine. saves me an extra trip upstairs.

so, based on the wikipedia link, that t-shirt spelled bukakke wrong.

Why do my office mates insist on freezing me out of my office each day? I mean COME ON! Can't we just turn it up to a degree that does not leave me sniffling all day long? Ugh.... damn super fat people always being hot.

Why do my office mates insist on freezing me out of my office each day? I mean COME ON! Can't we just turn it up to a degree that does not leave me sniffling all day long? Ugh.... damn super fat people always being hot.
you can always put on more clothes if you're cold, but they can't take anything else off without things getting indecent. keep a sweater at the office.

I do keep a fleece in the office and I am wearing it right now. My nose still gets cold and ends up running though.... I guess I can look at the bright side and be happy that my sinuses are being cleared on a regular basis.

It is strange, because I am usually the one complaining that it is too warm...since I am one of the super fat people! :D

I do keep a fleece in the office and I am wearing it right now. My nose still gets cold and ends up running though.... I guess I can look at the bright side and be happy that my sinuses are being cleared on a regular basis.

It is strange, because I am usually the one complaining that it is too warm...since I am one of the super fat people! :D
too bad. sounds like maybe your office just gets too much air. can you close the vent?

Status
Not open for further replies.