The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should add that as a question on every written driving test in north america. maybe this generation is lost, but we can help up and comers.

they have signs like that in NS. they put them on the back side of signs for traffic going the other way (so they're on the left side of the road). They say "keep right except to pass"

People in NS actually do that though, which is nice.

Just reserved a 1/4 barrel of Bud Light for my July 6th Dirty Burger BYO Party.

Plus I ordered up a cheap ass pour spout/hose dealy to attach to the CO2 setup I have since I'm not lugging the kegerator up from the basement. I'll just out the keg in a plastic bin filled with ice and run the CO2 through it so retards don't over pump it.

I watched Mosquito Coast yesterday with Harrison Ford and River Phoenix. I've always thought it was some of Fords best acting playing the brilliant inventor dad that spirals into madness dragging his family with him. Him just taking his whole family and moving them into a south American rain forest just sounds like a more appealing idea everyday anymore.

kegerator... lol, reminds me I did a DSL internet install a few weeks back in Disgusta. This guy, probably my age, had a full size kegerator in his living room next to his computer and tv. And he was already drinking at like 9am when I showed up. Also, I think he was in a car accident or something, as he had scars on his skull from those halos they put in. And he walked a bit funny (more than being drunk). Had scars on his knees and ankles like where his ligaments were cut or something.

That's the life man.

Last edited:
PSA: most yacht clubs, boat clubs and sailing clubs aren't like their reputation. very few are snooty and exclusive. also, you seldom need a membership to sail there. you only need a membership to keep a boat there. if you want to sail drop by anytime and ask around. someone will give you a ride.

PSA: most yacht clubs, boat clubs and sailing clubs aren't like their reputation. very few are snooty and exclusive. also, you seldom need a membership to sail there. you only need a membership to keep a boat there. if you want to sail drop by anytime and ask around. someone will give you a ride.

If you're white.

No heel spur on my right foot, today what my foot doctor told me. The bruise and big bump on my heel appears to be caused by the right orthodic insert in my shoe. He slapped some cushioned fabric on it, and it feels so much better. I have to exercise my calf muscles in my right leg especially. They are pretty tight, causing shin splints. Calf exercises suck D:

Got some new X-Rays of my foot. The metal pin in my left foot is starting to come out (much like the right foot did years ago), but I'm in no pain, so I'll ignore it until it needs to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.