The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys are having a better afternoon than me. I'm having to deal with pain in the ass things at work. Let's all stop in the middle of being productive to do paperwork on how we could be productive. Stupid evaluation is any day now or I'd just take a day or two off just not to be here.

The temp is still climbing on it's way to 100F and it already feel like it's 100. I'm forced to walk to the various buildings I have to go to due to my bike being stolen and there are fucking moron tourists and girl scouts every where. The founder of the Girl Scouts house and first girl scout headquarters is a few blocks from my office. Go the Hell Home you slow walking chatty annoying people!!!! Road Rage is so much worse when you aren't in a car.

That bastard that stole my bike better hope I never ever ever run into them. And if I find out that a girl scout was some how involved someone is going to die.

I hope you guys are having a better afternoon than me. I'm having to deal with pain in the ass things at work. Let's all stop in the middle of being productive to do paperwork on how we could be productive. Stupid evaluation is any day now or I'd just take a day or two off just not to be here.

The temp is still climbing on it's way to 100F and it already feel like it's 100. I'm forced to walk to the various buildings I have to go to due to my bike being stolen and there are fucking moron tourists and girl scouts every where. The founder of the Girl Scouts house and first girl scout headquarters is a few blocks from my office. Go the Hell Home you slow walking chatty annoying people!!!! Road Rage is so much worse when you aren't in a car.

That bastard that stole my bike better hope I never ever ever run into them. And if I find out that a girl scout was some how involved someone is going to die.

Holy crap, the only part of that I can relate to is it is freaking hot outside.

I think people should have to get a license to walk in cities, I too am sick of the aimless, and slow wanderings of people.

Not to mention the idiots that stop in the middle of the sidewalk for whatever reason.

I truck it when walking around in a city...I fit right in in NYC

all the more reason to head to atlanta for a relaxing and FUN meat this weekend. :hi2u:

The temp is still climbing on it's way to 100F and it already feel like it's 100. I'm forced to walk to the various buildings I have to go to due to my bike being stolen and there are f*cking moron tourists and girl scouts every where. The founder of the Girl Scouts house and first girl scout headquarters is a few blocks from my office. Go the Hell Home you slow walking chatty annoying people!!!! Road Rage is so much worse when you aren't in a car.

Someone in Hitch Village is getting a new bike today

I think people should have to get a license to walk in cities, I too am sick of the aimless, and slow wanderings of people.

Not to mention the idiots that stop in the middle of the sidewalk for whatever reason.

I truck it when walking around in a city...I fit right in in NYC
i used to walk fast, then i moved to the south. if you want fast here you'll get there sooner, but you'll also be a ball of sweat when you do.

edit: I posted on page 666.

Status
Not open for further replies.