The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant.

Ugh that stupid bitch at work just asked to borrow a book, I of course said that I don't lend out books. Then she goes into a rant about how just because someone else lost my book doesn't mean that she will and I should let her borrow one. She was throwing a major attitude my way. My stuff is my stuff and I shouldn't have to explain myself to ANYONE. And then goddammit she said she can't afford to pay 20 bucks for a book (this being the girl that lives at home and has no bills.)

Lol AND she said that right after telling me that she stayed at the beach with her boyfriend this weekend because she didn't want to be at home.

THEN MOVE OUT.

Rant.

Ugh that stupid bitch at work just asked to borrow a book, I of course said that I don't lend out books. Then she goes into a rant about how just because someone else lost my book doesn't mean that she will and I should let her borrow one. She was throwing a major attitude my way. My stuff is my stuff and I shouldn't have to explain myself to ANYONE. And then goddammit she said she can't afford to pay 20 bucks for a book (this being the girl that lives at home and has no bills.)

Lol AND she said that right after telling me that she stayed at the beach with her boyfriend this weekend because she didn't want to be at home.

THEN MOVE OUT.

did you tell her L I B R A R Y????? what a bitch.

Rant.

THEN MOVE OUT.

Yeah she can just fuck off and buy her own godamn book

did you tell her L I B R A R Y????? what a bitch.

Yes, actually I did. Its not even that she asked (even though pretty much anyone that knows me knows that I don't lend things) its that she gave me and attitude and tried to explain why i should get over that and start lending stuff out again. Yeah explain that to the dozens of books, clothes, jewelry, and accesories that I have lended in the past (and never got back).

Zac may mock me now.

I do have to say that it bothers me that we are lending out some of our garage space for a MALE friend to put his Christmas decorations.

13 huge tupperware boxes of shit to be exact. I can't get out of my own car door when pulled into the garage. grr

Status
Not open for further replies.