The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many do you have in total?

Processing into LNG for export? If you work on gas pipelines you could end up getting work in the US next. Everyone is hunting shale now. Barnett is all the buzz here.

When I was building credit my banker told me that having a minimum of 3 different credit accounts was important. It's also important to keep them all down, like you said, but having too much credit available can also be bad because they worry that you could easily get yourself in over your head if you decide to max them all.

Which makes little sense if you have had the cards over a long period of time without trouble.

Which makes little sense if you have had the cards over a long period of time without trouble.
maybe i'm wrong. i could be thinking of mortgage applications where they have your salary info and can compare current available credit with your ability to pay it off if maxed out.

it might not affect your credit rating, but depending on the situation it could affect your ability to get more credit.

Some fucker stole my bike during a thunderstorm. Whoever it is better hope I don't run into them downtown or its going to take a team of doctor's to remove my foot from their ass.

Some fucker stole my bike during a thunderstorm. Whoever it is better hope I don't run into them downtown or its going to take a team of doctor's to remove my foot from their ass.

the person who removes your foot from their ass will be the king of england?

last week i was out riding my bike and another guy coming the opposite direction was riding like he was drunk. i kept yelling at him but he ended up hitting me. it tore his bike up and i got up and rode away

Then off to where? Baghdad?

Chances are either back to South Africa or Mali.

Processing into LNG for export? If you work on gas pipelines you could end up getting work in the US next. Everyone is hunting shale now. Barnett is all the buzz here.

Yes, for export. I would love to go and work in the US but don't really know anybody there so I'll be out of my league.

Some of the girls reacted to the news they were pregnant with high fives and plans for baby showers, Sullivan said. One of the fathers "is a 24-year-old homeless guy," Sullivan told the magazine.

1213890288760.jpg

But why?

So who do they expect is gonna pay for all that baby-raisin'? The goddamn toothfairy?

edit - oh, I get it, they younger spears sister is pregnant so now its ok for teen girls to go get knocked up. Lovely role models we have these days.

She just had her baby. There was a lot of talk that the kid was from one of the producers on her show and the boyfriend was payed to say he did it.

Last night our cars were broken into and they got into our garage with the remote in the car.

GPS, Satelitte, SS card, gift cards etc were all taken from our cars. :sigh: This is a first.

wtf while you were home? thats some scary shit right there.

Yeah very.

Especially because it only took a screwdriver to get into my car. They could have used the same screwdriver to get the garage door to the inside of the house unlocked... and BAM.

We don't even own a Louisville Slugger in the house. What are we supposed to do?

Looking into hooking up the house alarm system todya.

Yeah very.

Especially because it only took a screwdriver to get into my car. They could have used the same screwdriver to get the garage door to the inside of the house unlocked... and BAM.

We don't even own a Louisville Slugger in the house. What are we supposed to do?

Looking into hooking up the house alarm system todya.

Well, considering what you guys are likely to have in the house, I guess you could leave a puddle of AnalEaze on the floor just inside the door as a trap.
Then at least you would have the option of running away or engaging in some burglar buggery before the cops arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.