The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm so excited I'm actually getting a raise this year! They are getting rid of my position and training me on another so I figured I wouldn't get anything and should be thankful for a job period. But I'm actually getting one!

With all the internet surfing you do; I'm surprised.

...says the hypocrite.

I made banana bread yesterday. I tossed three bananas in the freezer a couple weeks ago because they were getting too ripe to do anything but bake with, but I wasn't ready to bake right then. Yesterday I was.

I hit up google for the recipe, which is almost always the easiest way to find one. With my Mom 10 or 11 time zones away it can be hard to just call for a family recipe. I used this one:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Banana-Bread/Detail.aspx

I was a little short on bananas, but I made up for it by just reducing the flour by a quarter cup. I also decided to spice things up by adding half a bag of chocolate chips and a package of walnuts. It turned out great. My neighbors were suitable impressed when they dropped by later and were offered fresh walnut chocolate chip banana bread.

The Mini SD card on my Treo 750 stopped working a while ago. The retention mechanism broke which means, since it's spring loaded, that as soon as you let go of the card it shoots right back out. It wasn't a big deal until IE started acting up. I want to reimage the thing but I can't without the SD Card. So I called Palm to bitch. It's still under warranty so I got to choose from free repair, or $25 "advanced exchange" where they send me a refurb first then I send in my old one. I can't be phone less so I went the advanced exchange part. Expecting a new phone any day now. Maybe I'll unlock it, sell it and buy the new iphone.

wow, just found out my ex is engaged and moving to FL in august...odd to hear but at the same time good to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.