The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a father's day gift to my dad I planned for the past few weeks for me to go fishing today with him today with my son. The last time I went fishing with my dad was 11 years ago. I was drunk from the night before and it was a disaster and he was so pissed at me.

It would have been the first time my son had gone fishing from a boat or with my dad and it really meant a lot to me. I went to my ex's this morning to pick up my son and head out of town to my parent's house and when I got there my son was gone. My ex had sent him off with her mom before I got there to punish me because she's angry at me. I was so pissed. That was so damn under handed and uncalled for. She ruined what could have been a very special time for my son.

I went and had a great day with my dad but my parents were disappointed and when we got back from fishing my sisters and their families came over to my parents to see me and my son but it was just me.

Now I don't even know if I'll get to see my son tomorrow on Father's Day. :(

I'm so sorry that she did that to you. Now its not appropriate for you to bitch slap a woman but its damn appropriate for me to.

Just keep that in mind should you need my services.

I know she's been bad mouthing me to my son but the way he's acted when I talked to him lately. I refuse to do that. I will just try to be a good dad and get my life in a better place. I will be nice to her and hopefully he will see me the way I am rather then what she says. I know she's angry at me because she's hurting but up to now we've always agreed to never use our son against each other and I plan on sticking by that.

Thanks Dharma. I'll keep you on speed dial.

As a father's day gift to my dad I planned for the past few weeks for me to go fishing today with him today with my son. The last time I went fishing with my dad was 11 years ago. I was drunk from the night before and it was a disaster and he was so pissed at me.

It would have been the first time my son had gone fishing from a boat or with my dad and it really meant a lot to me. I went to my ex's this morning to pick up my son and head out of town to my parent's house and when I got there my son was gone. My ex had sent him off with her mom before I got there to punish me because she's angry at me. I was so pissed. That was so damn under handed and uncalled for. She ruined what could have been a very special time for my son.

I went and had a great day with my dad but my parents were disappointed and when we got back from fishing my sisters and their families came over to my parents to see me and my son but it was just me.

Now I don't even know if I'll get to see my son tomorrow on Father's Day. :(
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know she's been bad mouthing me to my son but the way he's acted when I talked to him lately. I refuse to do that. I will just try to be a good dad and get my life in a better place. I will be nice to her and hopefully he will see me the way I am rather then what she says. I know she's angry at me because she's hurting but up to now we've always agreed to never use our son against each other and I plan on sticking by that.

I cannot fucking stand that. My mom constantly trash talks my dad. Its gotten to the point that when she starts talking about him I just walk out of the room or hang up on her. Its terrible to use your kids to punish your ex. However, if it helps kids eventually figure out things for themselves and learn to make their own decisions about their parents.

aw, b...:heart: i think this will be the hardest thing you will ever have to do...but it should also turn out to be the most rewarding for you down the line when he's old enough to understand. by the sound of it, he's very smart and will catch on very quickly that she's the badmouther and you're not.
hang in there...i know that's all you've been doing lately and i'm sure it's gotten almost impossible...and it's not fair that she's the bitch and you're being slapped around this way and that. you only get so many times to jank someone around before it's for good, and i hope that this juvenile immaturity ends for you real soon. you deserve so much better...you've proven that to yourself, your son, and to her...which intimates her. you're SUCH a great dad, and so wise...you've seemed to take everything that was a negative and find something redeemable in each situation...and i really admire that. we're here for you. :heart: :heart:

sorry to hear that B <3
that sucks

my date went great and I'll be seeing her again...great personality, very cute, intelligent, speaks 4 languages, fantastic body, smells wonderful, owns her own house and has her shit together....brown spanish girl, yum :drool:

she lives about 2 miles from me(until I move) which means she's also close to the spange/thorn house so I might bring her along for one of the meat nights if she's free

I told her last night about being in a band so she picked karaoke for tonight...we sang a duet to a carpenters song...close to you...we cheesed it up hysterically holding each other and singing the words looking longingly in each others eyes while laughing the whole time :lol:

What do you have for visitation and what not with your kid, b? Seems to me if it was your weekend to have your kid, you should have your kid.

For instance, I alternated what holidays I had with which parent, like even years with my dad for Thanksgiving, and odd years with my mom for Thanksgiving, etc. Every other weekend with my dad. Even though I hated my dad and would have rather stayed with my mom and my friends (dad lived in a town 20min away, so not within biking distance of my friends' houses).

My bro recently told me my dad's wife has been badmouthing my mom. I love that shit. She's never met my mom, yet she feels the need to spew out all the lies my dad tells. I thought this woman wasn't a bitch, but apparently she is.

Jun 15 1999

Nicholas Vitalich is arrested outside a supermarket in San Diego, California for slapping his girlfriend upside the head with a large tuna. Vitalich is booked for assault with a deadly weapon, namely the fish.

hahahaha

<10:00>*nick slaps gf with a large tuna.

I found out that a friend of mine died about 2 hours ago. third heart attack in 2 years
and he had leukemia as well. and some nerve disease that caused seizures.

yeah not a fun life to live.

I found out that a friend of mine died about 2 hours ago. third heart attack in 2 years
and he had leukemia as well. and some nerve disease that caused seizures.

yeah not a fun life to live.

Ah, :heart:, sorry to hear that. Even when they have health issues, it's still hard when they do die.

Status
Not open for further replies.