The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:
AlfaRomeo_Giraglia2008_Carlo%20Borlenghi-Rolex_12-2.jpg

I have had 3 tickets all day. :(

had a motherboard go bad, the ceo's securid broke, the website the securid was used to login to broke after replacing the securid, imaging a laptop that needs to go on a business trip in 30 mins, had a conference call, etc, ad nauseum

had a motherboard go bad, the ceo's securid broke, the website the securid was used to login to broke after replacing the securid, imaging a laptop that needs to go on a business trip in 30 mins, had a conference call, etc, ad nauseum

try getting a laptop rejoined to the network after the moron changed it to a private ip address and then logged off of it and changed his password and promptly forgot it.

in 15 mins.

through an encrypted hard drive.

So this girl at work who I can't stand was talking about how she and her fiance don't have any credit card debt because they don't "buy things they can't afford." I can respect that in a sense but she's all fucking snobby about it and fails to mention that her and her fiance live with her parents. She's 26 years old has never had to pay for rent, utilities, or even food for fucks sake.

So this girl at work who I can't stand was talking about how she and her fiance don't have any credit card debt because they don't "buy things they can't afford." I can respect that in a sense but she's all fucking snobby about it and fails to mention that her and her fiance live with her parents. She's 26 years old has never had to pay for rent, utilities, or even food for fucks sake.

Man it's gotta be nice having things handed to you for so long.

in this case the correct response would be "yes, but you can only afford things because you live at home like a teenager. does mommy give you a beer allowance too?"

in this case the correct response would be "yes, but you can only afford things because you live at home like a teenager. does mommy give you a beer allowance too?"

Yes, I will keep this for next time. Ugh it just drive me mad. She whines that her dad doesn't do this dishes I say, but he does allow you to live for free.

Yes, I will keep this for next time. Ugh it just drive me mad. She whines that her dad doesn't do this dishes I say, but he does allow you to live for free.
she whines about her dad not doing the dishes? that is seriously about the weakest bullshit i've heard in a long time.

i mean, it's great to save on rent and all, but you shouldn't be smug about it. maybe she's just incredibly insecure and is covering for feeling so lame about living at home by being a bitch. some people prefer anger to pity.

she whines about her dad not doing the dishes? that is seriously about the weakest bullshit i've heard in a long time.

i mean, it's great to save on rent and all, but you shouldn't be smug about it. maybe she's just incredibly insecure and is covering for feeling so lame about living at home by being a bitch. some people prefer anger to pity.

Seriously, my dad never did the dishes? Did I mind, no, he went to work everyday to provide for the family, the least we could do while our parents were taking care of us was do the dishes and help around the house and yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.